Advance your career or business with this 4-day weekend intensive course in digital marketing.
Whether you’re looking to enter the job market, up skill, or enhancing what’s in your marketing toolkit, the in-demand Certificate in Digital Marketing is the practical and thorough pathway to learning essential digital skills.
Combining two streams within digital marketing, this certificate course covers both Google Search and Social Media.
The curriculum for the Certificate in Digital Marketing course has been crafted after identifying the exact skills gap that businesses need that continue to be unmet.
Designed and delivered by industry professionals with over a decade’s experience helping people just like you to not just get up to speed but to apply the learning to your domain.
For the fresh graduate to the long-time business owner, every professional needs to stay relevant online or risk being left behind.
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, book in a consultation, or join us for a course class .
- Know your audience
- Know your goals
- Create your strategy
- Plan your campaign
- Content Strategy
- Content Creation
- Content Planning
- Desktop, Mobile, and Blog Websites
- The user experience (UX)
- SEO Optimisation
- The social media channels
- Social media strategy
- Optimising your pages and content
- Community engagement techniques
- What is SEM?
- Creating and implementing an SEM Strategy
- Measuring and Interpreting results
- Email Strategy
- Marketing Funnels
- Mobile Marketing
- Earned Media
- Influencer Marketing
- The benefits of integrated campaigns
- Planning and running integrated campaigns
- Measuring results and ROI on integrated campaigns
- Working with budgets
- Identifying, tracking and managing KPI’s
- Dashboards and tools
- Reporting on the project
- Working on a real time project
- Defining metrics
- Measuring results using conversion tracking and Google Analytics
Course Date: 22nd April 2017
Melbourne: 22-23 April & 13-14 May (2 alternate weekends)
Sydney: 26-27-28 May (3 day intensive)