Advance your career or business with this 2-day weekend intensive course in social media marketing.
Social media marketing skills are in high demand – and they’re only going to get more sought after.
Enhance what’s already in your marketing toolkit by utilising the full power of Facebook – from content, reach, engagement and advertising.
Whether you’re a business owner or a marketing professional, learn the social media skills essential to digital marketing success. Be it making sure that your Facebook pixel tracking is set up and working correctly or you’re applying exclusions for devices based on conversion history, this practical course will give you actionable insights.
Start leveraging social media platforms to your advantage and get more traffic towards your brand, website, products and services, generate more leads and turn those leads into sales with actionable posts that gain the right attention.
With this practical course designed and delivered by industry professionals with over a decade’s experience helping businesses like yours dominate the market, what are you waiting for? Up your social media game now!
If you’re responsible for your business’ social media accounts, don’t take stabs in the dark – master the skills to stay relevant online and make good use of your time spent on social media.
If you’re unsure if this course is right for you, book in a consultation, or join us for a course class .
- Know your audience
- Know your goals
- Facebook engagement strategy
- Planning content & interactivity
- Branding & Positioning
- Building your page
- Understanding Business Manager
- Types of posts
- Post timings
- Creating a passionate fan base
- Gain unique insights into your prospects and customers
- User generated content.
- Moderating the community
- Creating facebook groups
- Participating in other groups
- Use of video to enhance interest
- Facebook Insights
- Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Boosted Posts
- Plan your funnel
- Plan your creative
- Designing your landing pages
- Value first strategy
- Seamlessly driving people through your funnel
- Lead Nurturing-Sequence of emails
- Custom Audiences and Look Alikes
- Blending facebook with search marketing
- Demand Generation Campaigns
- Retargeting campaigns to prospects who indicate interest
- Using the power of real time events to promote yourself or someone elses brand, product/service
- Pre-launch activities
- The actual event
- Post launch activities
- Working on a real time project
- Defining metrics
- Measuring results using conversion tracking and Google Analytics
Course Date: 22nd April 2017
Melbourne: 22-23 April + 13-14 May (2 alternate weekends)
Sydney: 26-27-28 May (3 day intensive)